NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Apply Online
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Posts Vacancies
Upper Age Limit
NLC GET 2018 Selection Procedure
Compensation Package and other Benefits
Place of posting
Application submission Process
Service & Agreement Bond
NLC India Limited is looking for young, dynamic & result oriented talents for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee in the following technical disciplines for its units and facilities located in various parts of the country (and abroad in future) and intended to recruit them using GATE 2018 Score.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Last Date
ONLINE Registration Starting Date & Time : 06.01.2018 (10:00 hrs)
ONLINE Registration Closing Date & Time : 27.01.2018 (17:00 hrs)
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Posts Vacancies
Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)
- Mechanical : 50
- Electrical (EEE) : 35
- Electrical (ECE) : 10
- Civil : 20
- Control & Instrumentation : 20
- Computer : 5
- Mining : 10
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Qualification
Mechanical : Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks for UR /OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST.
Electrical (EEE) : Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (or) AMIE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST
Electrical (ECE) : Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering (or) AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC.
Civil : Degree in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering (or) AMIE in Civil / Civil & Structural Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST .
Control & Instrumentation : Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering (or) AMIE in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC& 50% marks for SC/ST.
Computer : Degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) AMIE in Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC.
Mining : Degree in Mining Engineering (or) AMIE in Mining Engineering, with 60% marks for UR/OBC & 50% marks for SC/ST
Final year students may also apply , however they should pass the Engineering Degree with the prescribed percentage of marks as indicated above. In case of selection, offer of appointment will be issued to them only after the selected candidates submitting the mark sheets of all semesters / consolidated mark sheet & provisional certificate for ascertaining their eligibility.
Final Year students have to indicate the percentage of marks secured up to the semesters for which results are declared at the time of filling ONLINE.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Upper Age Limit
As on 01/01/2018 Should not have completed 30 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (13 years for OBC PWDs & 15 years for SC/ST PWDs) and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules.
- However, in all the cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01/01/2018.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will have to appear for GATE-2018. Candidates will be shortlisted for selection process in the order of merit based on the marks scored by them (out of 100) in GATE-2018.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for selection process will be published in NLCIL website
- Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be uploaded in NLCIL website (or) sent by post. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through email/ SMS.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Compensation Package and other Benefits
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR.20600-3%-46500 (E-2 Grade) and offered attractive compensation package (CTC approximately ranging from Rs.9.18 Lakhs to 9.78 Lakhs per annum)
- They will be on training for a period of minimum one year (extendable).
- During the training period the GETs will be paid Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (presently 124.3% of basic pay) and Common Allowance (40% of basic pay) per month.
- They will be paid Performance Related Pay annually and entitled for superannuation benefit (30% of basic pay + Dearness Allowance), free Medical treatment for self and dependents; HBA, Group Insurance; etc. as per rules. Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) will be provided depending on the place of posting at nominal rent.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Place of posting
Selected candidates joining as GET in NLCIL are required to undergo training and work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India and abroad under the control of NLC India Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLC India Limited, to which they may be posted.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Application Fee
- UR / OBC Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
- No Application fee will be charged from SC/ST candidates, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Internal Candidates.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Application submission Process
- Candidates should Register and Apply ONLINE by following the link given below as Online Application Form
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for next one year.
- Candidates should enter correctly the GATE Registration Number (indicated in the GATE Admit Card) in online application.
- Candidate should pay Application Fee.
- After submitting the online application, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to retain the hard copy of Registration-Cum-Application Form and receipt for Payment of Application Fee for future reference and also for furnishing the same when called for.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Service & Agreement Bond
Selected candidates while joining the post of Graduate Executive Trainee in NLCIL will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond for a value of INR.1,00,000/- to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
In case the applicant is called for selection process, he/she should produce the following documents / certificates, along with a set of Photostat copy of the same:
- a) Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation Mark List)
- b) Proof for having notified Qualification (Provisional / Degree Certificates)
- c) Proof for having prescribed percentage of marks in qualifying degree (Consolidated / Semester-wise mark Statements)
- d) GATE-2018 Score Card
- e) Community Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (in case belonging to OBC (NCL) / SC/ST categories)
- f) Disability Certificate, clearly indicating the type of disability (in case of PWD).
- g) Discharge Certificate (if Ex-Servicemen).
- h) No objection Certificate (in case working in PSE / Govt. / Quasi Govt.).
- i) Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate, either in English or Hindi, in case the same is in a language other than English or Hindi.
However, the above list is not exhaustive and the candidates may require producing other relevant documents on case to case basis to clearly establish their eligibility. Non production of sufficient documents to establish the eligibility would lead to rejection of candidature.
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 PDF Notification
NLC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Online Application Form
Candidates can contact the Helpline No. 04142-255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17:00 Hours on all working days. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions and avoid disturbing others.
Incoming search terms:
- nlc apprentice selection mechanical list 2018